The main advantages for using QReport for your treasured jewellery are that:
• Jewellery is all they do!
• If you have dealt with insurance companies in the past, QReport is like a breath of fresh air.
• They cover you for damage, accidental loss and theft, no questions asked.
• The cover is worldwide, so no need to organise travel insurance for your jewellery.
• The cover can be implemented before leaving the jewellery store.
• There is only $100 excess, compared to the usual $500 for claims.
• Your policy is backed by Chubb Insurance, so it’s secure.
• You insure your jewellery at the price you paid for it. This is compared to most insurance companies who will insure at the recommended retail price - usually a highly inflated price – which means higher premiums.
• The price on the item of jewellery on your policy is automatically adjusted every year, depending on jewellery market fluctuations, so no need to worry that you have an old policy that will not cover the cost of your piece of jewellery in the case of a claim.
• They do not force customers to go to the insurers’ preferred jewellery supplier. This is in stark contrast to nearly all other insurers, where the insurer suggests and at times forces you to go to their jewellery supplier. Forcing customers to go to the supplier of the insurer’s choice is in actual fact illegal and is called Third Line Forcing.
The main benefit of going with QReport is the convenience. The process is simple and user friendly. They are fast and efficient with no long waiting times on the phone like most other insurance companies.
DDS Direct Diamond Sales suggests QReport to all customers who are looking for Jewellery insurance in Adelaide.